Craig Miller’s Field House
Sign Up Today for Events, Specials and News!
Raising The Bar!
Craig Miller’s Fieldhouse Orlando, a classic sports bar and restaurant, is designed for the sporting and culinary enthusiast. Immerse yourself in our energized atmosphere and get into the game with our ‘All-Star’ staff. Whether you’re inside or enjoying one of our legendary Dark & Stormies on the patio, there’s not a bad seat in the house! Miller’s Field boasts a scratch menu, diverse selection of craft beers, 28’ Sportsticker, over 70 HD TVs and the exclusive Don Q Owner’s Box.
THE MILLER FAMILY THANKS ALL OF THE ORLANDO FANS!
VOTED # 1. Sports Bar Southwest ORLANDO Bulletin
VOTED # 1. Family Restaurant. Southwest ORLANDO Bulletin
VOTED # 1. Sports Bar City Eats Magazine
- Don’t Miss The Game! 70 HD TV’s. Not a bad seat in the Field House
- Amazing Food by Chef Jeffrey Miller
- Where the Pro’s and Local’s Go
- Best Staff! The Best Bartenders and Servers on Restaurant Row
- Convenient Location at Beautiful Dellagio Plaza next to Trader Joes
- Family Atmosphere where everyone is treated like Family!
- Orlando’s Finest Patio Bar where Pets, Cigars, and Laptops are Welcome!
- The Owners Box is Perfect for Private Parties and Special Events
- Late Night Music Featuring 15,000 Music Videos
- Where the Service Industry Calls Home, Specials Monday to Friday 11:00AM-7PM and 10PM-1AM
- The Blitz Lunch Monday to Friday 11AM to 4PM!! Spend 20 minutes or all afternoon with friends!
- Golden Tee’s Dream Gaming Area Play Golden Tee on 60″ Screens
Clip from an article from www.WinterParkBulletin.com
Inside the Dellagio Plaza is a warm and welcoming space with 68 high-definition TVs lining the walls. This, bolstered by three separate state-of-the-art sound systems, enables guests to not only see all of the major sporting events in high definition, but also to hear them with clarity, something that most sports bars seem to overlook.
“We like to say there isn’t a bad seat in the house,” said Craig, who designed the restaurant with his son and executive chef, Jeffrey Miller. “We’re a sports restaurant and bar, but we’re set apart from others — we’re much more polished than the average sports bar.”
“As soon as they walk in, sit down and look at the menu, our guests know Craig Miller’s Field House is just not another sports restaurant — everything we do is designed to lift the experience,” Craig said.
With 40-plus years in the restaurant business, Craig knows a thing or two about satisfying his guests. He was twice the recipient of the Nation’s Restaurant News Golden Chain Award for his leadership at Uno Restaurants and Ruth’s Chris Steak House, as well as the 2005 recipient of the National Operator of the Year.